News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Forum problems persisting

Started by jamespetts, May 21, 2009, 02:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

Although I can now access the forum, whenever I go to the head page, http://forum.simutrans.com, I still get the "not available" page. To access the forum, I have to enter explicitly an individual page, e.g., http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

ah, on hellmade's server, index.html had precedence over index.php. Will be fixed momentarily - thanks much for the report! :D

jamespetts

No problem - sorry for not posting in the correct subforum.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Silver

I still do not understand why some registered users of the forum have image of users and the rest? I can not make any correction or amendment, how much time later to work properly?

vilvoh

Some people had their avatar's image hosted in a external source, not uploaded in the forum, so that's the reason why they keep it.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

IgorEliezer

Probably you are speaking of avatars.

Who had avatars hosted in forum: they lost theirs avatars because we disabled the folder where attachments and avatars are stored. If you had uploaded an avatar (like mine), you can't update or change your avatar.

Who had avatars hosted elsewhere (avatar by URL): they didn't lose theirs avatars, but I suspect they can't do any change too.

Quote from: Silver on June 15, 2009, 09:41:27 PM
how much time later to work properly?

I'm asking for some info about it right now.