News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Trolley-Buses

Started by seriojik, August 27, 2008, 12:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seriojik

Hi. I've noticed that it's possible to place a Trolleybus Electrification on Roads.
But there are no Trolley-Buses in My Depot even though I pulled Electrification into the Depot and have Trolleybus Pak copied into pak128 Directory.
Is that normal?

P.S. My Game started from Year 1980

seriojik

Can anyone help Me?
How to get Trolley-Buses? O:-(

vilvoh

A screenshot of the depot could help...

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

prissi

seriojik

Here they are:

1. Create electrification

2. Create a Depot

3. Open Depot and... see only Buses, Trucks and Trailers :-(

vilvoh

I can't see the images... my browser loads, and loads, and loads...:-\

Anyway, could it be because you're not using the right depot? If I remember correctly, at the tram depot you can only see trams.....Did you use the depot from trams tools menu?

seriojik

Quote from: vilvoh on September 05, 2008, 11:11:51 AM
I can't see the images... my browser loads, and loads, and loads...:-\

Anyway, could it be because you're not using the right depot? If I remember correctly, at the tram depot you can only see trams.....Did you use the depot from trams tools menu?

Hm... Should I use Tram Depot??? The Electrification is in the Road Tool so I use Vehicle Depot as it is the only Depot there...

vilvoh

Quote from: seriojik on September 05, 2008, 11:19:36 AM
Hm... Should I use Tram Depot??? The Electrification is in the Road Tool so I use Vehicle Depot as it is the only Depot there...

:D....funny confusion. Of course, you've to use tools from the tram menu. I recommend you to read <a href="http://guide.simutrans.com/#srm_link_sg">the Starter Guide</a> (Page 24, Chapter Building trams)

seriojik

Quote from: vilvoh on September 05, 2008, 11:27:22 AM
:D....funny confusion. Of course, you've to use tools from the tram menu. I recommend you to read <a href="http://guide.simutrans.com/#srm_link_sg">the Starter Guide</a>

No! The Tram Menu is for Trams only. Tram Depot can't be placed on a Road without Rails. What I want is to have Trolley-Buses :-) Not Trams! ;-)

VS

Tram depot = trams

Road depot = trucks, buses, ...

There are no trolleybuses yet in 128, only the wires since a few are around as addons.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

seriojik

Quote from: VS on September 05, 2008, 11:36:20 AM
Tram depot = trams

Road depot = trucks, buses, ...

There are no trolleybuses yet in 128, only the wires since a few are around as addons.

Thanks a lot for the Answer!

And how soon are Trolley-Buses planned to be introduced for Pak-128? I saw some TrolleyBus Sets for Pak-128 at Addons Site.

VS

Well, when somebody gives me images of sound quality, they're in :) Preferably full set.

(Raven, where are you?)

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

vilvoh

You have some trolley stuff here

VS

Yes, but Timothy hasn't answered me three times in the past, so I assume he has some gripes about using his works in 128.