News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Airline Liveries for Pak 192

Started by Bassem_90, July 23, 2016, 06:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassem_90

Turkish Airlines A320

Bassem_90

Bassem_90

Pegasus A320

Bassem_90

Dear All, I started airline liveries project for Simutrans Pak 192 comic . Any suggestions , new ideas , requests and feedbacks are more than welcomed :) Enjoy Flying and more to come :)

Václav

Bassem_90:

Planes shapes seems be OK - and basic colour schemes too, but those companies logos need to be corrected. In each direction you have company logo in different shape and location.

A320 Turkish Airlines: Text Turkish has wrong alignment in some directions. Text should start/end upon the first passenger window - and also it should have the same face, even if I count with plane shape.

A320 Pegasus Airlines: Text face is better - but alignment is wrong, very wrong.

A380 British airlines: The same as in case of Turkish airlines: different face of text in directions, wrong location of logo, wrong alignment of text

Own airplane shape is perfct, but ... those thing written above

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

Bassem_90

hi thank you so much for your comments, I will take them into consideration and try to improve them :) I have more projects done to be posted soon :)