News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

Crash: Replacing convoy.

Started by DrSuperGood, December 07, 2017, 02:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrSuperGood

Can reliably create a vector_tpl index out of bounds crash on the server game by replacing one of my Brigs with different hold loadouts.

I am replacing a Brig consisting of 2 first class passenger holds, 4 low class passenger holds and 1 mail hold. I am replacing it with 4 low class passenger holds and 3 first class passenger holds. Order in sentence is order in convoy assembly. After final assembly was created prices were changed by opening the price manager and resetting to default. When price manager was open it allows price configuration for mail despite the only mail hold being removed from the assembly. The game crashes with the error as soon as the convoy enters the depot when it should be replaced.

The server has not yet changed to the most recent nightly build. Hence why I was swapping the order of the holds holds.

jamespetts

Thank you for your report: I think that I have now fixed this on the master branch. I will update the server presently.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.