News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Questions on buses and bus stops

Started by cregeer1, October 12, 2011, 01:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cregeer1

1. can i add some thing that when the tram comes by a streetlight he stops at red and drives wen it is green
2. is there any bus stop that looks like like this ?
3. is there a bus that looks like it but not the same colors

Mod note: please try to use meaningful topic titles. Make your topic titles descriptive so that readers may know what is in the topic before opening it.
you can also use
[url=...]text[/url]tags if you use far too long link addresses
~fabio

Václav

1. Could you specify it? (I am really confused)
2. If I am not wrong, similar station is in basic set - but I don't know from what time
3. I think that yes: here - http://www.simutrans-france.fr.nf/doku.php?id=fr:trolleybusbygwalch (Renault Master)

-->
please, could you replace the first link by following:
http://www.railzminiworld.com/foto/2011/20110523-01_groothandelsgebouw_bushalte.jpg

and the second link by following:
http://www.ret.nl/over-ret/nieuws-en-pers/%7E/media/Images/ret_busje.ashx

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

cregeer1

1. look if a bus comes by a street light he stops when its red but how can i make it so that the tram stops to with a red light
2. is there a ling because i want a bus stop but with space between te road and the stop and that the bus stop there
3. thanks for the link :) :) :)

4. is there like a bus lane

Mod note: please do not double-post. Edit your last comment instead.
~fabio

Václav

1. ... I think that you mean special traffic signals - that forces buses to stop if trams go by - no, nothing such is available.
2. If do you think that extra space for bus stop - determined by line on road (as on picture) - that does not block other movement of roads, then I have to say that also this is not available - but:

if you are ready to re-build city, you may simulate this with private sign - and building parallel road - where you would place stop - so main street will be free for buses that will only go by.

...else that is on queue of denied features

mEGa

Quote from: cregeer1 on October 12, 2011, 02:51:52 PM
1. look if a bus comes by a street light he stops when its red but how can i make it so that the tram stops to with a red light
2. is there a ling because i want a bus stop but with space between te road and the stop and that the bus stop there

Hi,
1. take lights of railway group, it's good too tram
2. I think no there is no tbus stop as you describe. I'ts a little bit difficult to creat because space  between street and land is small until for pavement.
Current projects in progress : improvements of few designed french paks

Leva

1. Or do you mean that traffic lights would affect on trams too? so trams and busses would both have to wait red light to turn green?

Václav

No, road traffic lights cannot affect trams.

cregeer1

mEGa

Quote from: cregeer1 on October 16, 2011, 02:16:10 PM
how can i make bus and tram stops

I think it isn't possible. Trams obey their own rules and the buses theirs without joining  between them.
Current projects in progress : improvements of few designed french paks

cregeer1

i mean how can i make bus stops and tram stops

Fabio

Quote from: mEGa on October 16, 2011, 04:08:25 PM
I think it isn't possible. Trams obey their own rules and the buses theirs without joining  between them.
but provided they are placed on a road with tram tracks they can be used by both trams and buses.

How to create them? in short, follow the wiki and the examples from existing paksets available on sourceforge.

cregeer1

i have try to do it with the wiki but i don't understand it how to make it

Ps i want to create a bus and a bus or tram stop