News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Pak128.Britain

Started by jamespetts, April 21, 2013, 10:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

Might I ask - is it possible to have the information for Pak128.Britain updated on the official website's download page? It is currently showing the latest version as 1.13, whereas the correct latest version is 1.14.

Also, would it be possible to change the thumbnail image to the below image?

Please see this thread for the discussion in which the principal pakset maintainers, The Hood and Kieron Green, approve the change of thumbnail.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

An_dz

Done. Don't know how I let the version go wrong, I checked all one month ago. At least the download button lead to the folder where 1.14 is at.

jamespetts

Thank you - most helpful!

Edit: I wonder whether you could re-align the picture a little so that more is clipped from the left than the right? We cannot see the boat very clearly. If this is not easy, using this other image might be better:

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

An_dz

I used the new image, there will need a lot of work to realign.

The Hood