News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Indonesian Addons (old)

Started by Leartin, May 21, 2014, 07:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leartin

Note: Most of this thread does not work properly anymore. ►►See the new thread here instead◄◄

Bima Fals Arese is quite busy on facebook, creating a lot of indonesian trains for pak192.comic. He allowed me to share his work.

From left to right:
BVNL330 (fictional)
BB304
CC201
CC203
CC206 with Economy Coach

Also, he made a Citylist for Indonesia

All of them in one file
He also provided the source

KM are dining cars, KMP are dining cars with electricity producer and BP are normal cars with electricity producer. You shouldn't add more then one dining car, and a dining car without it's own electricity should be powered by another electricity producing car.

Max-Max

- My code doesn't have bugs. It develops random features...

An_dz

Leartin

Coaches added to first post.

Bima Fals Maharania

This is an example of correct arrangement of the trains.
Your locomotive-BP-K1-K1-M1-K2-K2-K2-B

Bima Fals Maharania

My addons that shared by Leartin is just a small part. Actually I still have much homework such as Argo Bromo Anggrek railcars.

An_dz

Great, we will be waiting for them.

Flemmbrav

hey cool! - our pakset is getting a new addonset :)

it is really nice to see someone who paint trains too, it's verry boring to be allone with that ;)

what about shading your trains?
just take a look at the "outline-cube" at the graphic guide

Bima Fals Maharania

I think that will be very difficult. What application that can I use?

Bima Fals Maharania

Argo rail cars. In reality this livery used since 1995-2006.

Bima Fals Maharania

Other Argo rail cars. But this livery used since 2000 untill 2006.

Bima Fals Maharania

Complete Executive Rail cars (except Argo Bromo Anggrek) between 1995 untill 2006

DOWNLAD HERE

Bima Fals Maharania

Argo Bromo Anggrek trains. This is the king of Indonesian trains.
DOWNLOAD

G_Taufiq

Akhirnya ada juga kereta indonesia... ;D thanks

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Quote from: G_Taufiq on June 10, 2014, 10:16:42 PM
Akhirnya ada juga kereta indonesia... ;D thanks

Google Translate renders that as:
QuoteFinally there is also a train Indonesia

(We're supportive of all languages here, but the request is to use English + the other language outside of the language boards since English is the official international language of the board; inside the language boards, of course, if I use English, I also have to provide a translation into the language of the language board. hehe)

Flemmbrav

I'm sorry about answering that late, i completly forgot to...

to use shading is boring and steel time, that's right.
BUT it makes the vehicles much better and is pakset-standard, so you see instandly if one of the vehicles won't use it.
it's same with anti aliasing - you'll invest much time, but you get a much better vehicle.

i'm using GIMP ('couse it was on my computer :D ), but i guess for beginners "aseprite" will be a better choice.

Bima Fals Maharania

Hello! I come back! I have already paint one of Indonesian EMU: JR205. Before, this train serves Saikyo Line in Japan.

Vincentius Sharon Excelli

nice, continue the master  :thumbsup:

Wahyu Hidayat Hartanto

The work I apologize if there are errors  :) :D
The local railway carriages Cibatu - purwakarta

Mardhatillahridho22

nice work mas bima
if you could please make another KRL (EMU) and freight train like Babaranjang and Gallon Aqua hehehe

[  Numpang nanya mas, ini bikinnya gimana ya  ???  ]
was looking for a pack of Indonesia (Translate from google)

sharon123

visit the website  ;D :D pak 192 comic addons

simutransindonesia.weebly.com  :thumbsup:

Citarofahrer

It would be nice if you could set me as the author of the "SBB Haupsignal".

Greets

Citarofahrer

sharon123

Hello Sir , Do you Have Rail , Station , And Catenary For Pak 192.comic?     

Dat And PNG to

Citarofahrer

Thank you for your offer, but my addons do not fit the theme of your website. I will be hosting them myself along with other swiss addons.

Greets

Citarofahrer

Mardhatillahridho22

Hello sir. Im from Simutrans Indonesia. We needs some example (png and dat) to make more add-ons . Like Railway , Catenary , Narrowgauge , factory , and other add-ons. Because Simutrans Indonesia is currently in the developmental stage
was looking for a pack of Indonesia (Translate from google)

sharon123

I Need example PNG+DAT Rail , Catenary  :-[ For Indonesian addon plz

Flemmbrav

****. totally forgot this topic! (i'm verry sorry about that.  :-[ )
for which one you exactly are looking for?
Or on other words: which one do you want to have?

sharon123

@flemmbrav

I Need example PNG+DAT Rail , Catenary  :-[

Wahyu Hidayat Hartanto

this is my gift for you @Flemmbrav and @Citarofahrer .. Excecutive Passanger advertisment

Flemmbrav

well, since we never made examples of them, i'll give you the "standard" ones - 160kp/h rail and catenary.
- and 50kp/h narrowgauge as well. (the catenary for narrowgauge is the same as the one for standardgauge, just with different values)
Download them

@Wahyu
thanks a lot! but you should know, i love to see your set growing, that's a much greater gift to me - verry inspiring!  ;)

Suneo Wahyu Hidayat Hartanto

you're welcome sir .. but im sorry sir, i want you know something. It is about my age. Because i am its about 15 years old. And i am just a Student in some High school so please understand only,BTW Thank you very much sir ..

@Flemmbrav Can you build this train ?? Railbus Batara Kresna ??
http://simutransindonesia.weebly.com/ <<< Indonesia Simutrans Addons Center And Web.

sharon123

@Flemmbrav This is gift for you from Sharon ...

@Flemmbrav can you give me PNG and DAT articulated bus ?? because i need for bus in Jakarta ..
http://simutransindonesia.weebly.com/ <<< Indonesia Simutrans Addons Center And Web.

Taurus

Here are the PNG and the DAT of the Mercedes Benz Citaro bus. Have fun!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.co​m/u/85896215/citaro_source.zip

Ok Thanks @traurus .. ;D :D thank you very much ..

maybe my last addons

Hallo guys i'm back :D :v hahaha :v now my friend need a PNG and DAT the rail brigde :3 i don't know where i search ... i need help guys :3

Flemmbrav

wich brigde are you searching for? we have kind of different ones...

sharon123

rail brigde this

my friend @wahyu need example png+dat brigde

Flemmbrav

So, finally got them all...
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85896215/brigdes.zip
(isn't easy to find the right ones in our SVN :) )just hope they're the ones you guys are searching for.

ok thank you very much flemmbrav ..

sorry flemmbrav .. sorry to trouble you i need a PNG,DAT and example of High Track . tks

Leartin

Hello Suneo,

I am (slowly) working on a conversion to half height for the next version. One reason why it takes me so long, apart from month-long pauses, is that I remade most ways.

As per your request, I'd like to give you PNG and DAT for the new high_track in half height. As you can see, it looks a bit different, especially the rails themselves.
If you use it with full height, the wrong slopes will show. In order to prevent this, for now just exchange the two bottom rows with the slopes.

http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/18/49/73/70/track_11.png
obj=way
waytype=track
system_type=1
name=high_track_old
copyright=Leartin
intro_year=1901
cost=2500000
maintenance=12500
topspeed=60
Image[NS][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.0.0,0,48
Image[EW][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.0.1,0,48

icon=> ./track/track_elevated_60.0.2
cursor=./track/track_elevated_60.0.3

Image[N][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.1.0,0,48
Image[W][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.1.1,0,48
Image[E][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.1.2,0,48
Image[S][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.1.3,0,48

Image[SW][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.2.0,0,48
Image[NW][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.2.1,0,48
Image[NE][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.2.2,0,48
Image[SE][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.2.3,0,48

Diagonal[SW][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.3.0,0,48
Diagonal[NW][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.3.1,0,48
Diagonal[NE][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.3.2,0,48
Diagonal[SE][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.3.3,0,48

Image[NSEW][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.4.0,0,48
Image[NSEW1][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.4.1,0,48
Image[NSEW2][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.4.2,0,48
Image[-][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.4.3,0,48

Image[NSE][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.5.0,0,48
Image[SEW][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.5.1,0,48
Image[NEW][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.5.2,0,48
Image[NSW][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.5.3,0,48

Image[NSE1][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.6.0,0,48
Image[SEW1][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.6.1,0,48
Image[NEW1][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.6.2,0,48
Image[NSW1][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.6.3,0,48

Image[NSE2][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.7.0,0,48
Image[SEW2][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.7.1,0,48
Image[NEW2][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.7.2,0,48
Image[NSW2][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.7.3,0,48

ImageUp[3][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.8.0,0,48
ImageUp[6][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.8.1,0,48
ImageUp[9][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.8.2,0,48
ImageUp[12][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.8.3,0,48

ImageUp2[3][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.9.0,0,48
ImageUp2[6][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.9.1,0,48
ImageUp2[9][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.9.2,0,48
ImageUp2[12][0]=./track/track_elevated_60.9.3,0,48

hello im bck this is new addons from me .. :D

vzrenggamani

Is this thread up to date leartin ? Maybe you need to edit this thread. You can visit our web simutransindonesia.weebly.com

SIMUTRANS INDONESIA WEBSITE  <<< Indonesia Simutrans Addons Center And Web
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH

Leartin

It most certainly isn't. I started the thread because there was no indonesian creator on the forum at the time, but as this thread shows, several are now among us and can show off there work themselves if they wish.

If you want, you can create a new thread. Thus, you'd be in control over the starting post and can edit in any new creations. I'll pin it and if possible merge everything in here in your new thread.

vzrenggamani

i will post the topic soon. but for now i currently Listing indonesia addons from many sources, but i will list if the sources open to public.. thankss..

leartin if you have an idea to make the pack 192.indonesia ??

Vladki

Hi to all indonesian simutrans players.

Making whole new pak involves huge amount of work. You'll have to make everything new. Not only vehicles, but also roads, tracks, buildings, industries, attractions, signals, trees, etc, etc... I would recommend you, to focus on making just a nice set of addons of indonesian vehicles. And if you would feel that vehicles are not enough, can continue with buildings or attractions. You can set climate to tropical, so that they appear, where appropriate. And if they are nice, perhaps Leartin will include them in the main comic pak.

But keep it as addon for pak192.comic. Thus you could focus on little things and have a playable game.
Believe me, I am one of the maintainers of pak128.CS (czechoslovakia), and we still miss lot of important objects, to have the pak complete. (And industry is just copy of pak128).

Leartin

I agree with Vladki on this: At the current state of development, you should rather go for an addon.

Essentially, there is no difference between creating an addon and creating a pakset based on another pakset, since pretty much the same tools are available.

1) You can add stuff. Clearly, that's what an add-on is made for, it's even in the name.
2) You can replace stuff. If you create an object as an addon which has the same name as an object already in the pakset, the addon will replace the original object. If you only change the graphics, but leave the behaviour the same, it would not even change how the pakset plays, and it might be compatible even in online games.
3) You can delete stuff. This is a bit more tricky, but basically you take what you want to delete and replace it with the same thing, but without an icon (if players build it via menu) with a chance of 0 (if it's generated) or with a appearence date of 2999 (if it's a vehicle) - doing this means that the "deleted" content won't appear in a normal new game, but you can open saves that contain them and they will be there for compatibility.

Because of this, I think it's the smarter way to create an addon package, which can grow as such until it is really big enough to become a pakset of it's own right.

hmmm ... but i need a any source for build a building and etc .. you can visit simutransindonesia.weebly.com there available addons of indonesian ..

vzrenggamani

Quote from: Suneo Wahyu Hidayat Hartanto on February 03, 2016, 09:34:44 AM
hmmm ... but i need a any source for build a building and etc ..
Hueh..
Wait for next pal192.comic version release.. I've asked leartin about that some days ago

okay Rengga i'm still waiting ..

Flauros

some of my addons..

note: these are MCW302 railcars currently in use in Indonesia as commuter/short range,high density DMU for non-electrified railway in Indonesia. in this post, there are 2 sets of railcars, both originally belong to Prambanan Express short range intercity commuter serving Solo, Yogyakarta, and/or Kutoarjo, but one railcar from each set is currently serving the Surabaya-Sidoarjo-Porong commuter sevice due to railcar shotages in Surabaya depot.

Prambanan Express or Surabaya-Sidoarjo-Porong commuter train's railcar arrangement is usually of four railcars (two pairs of the DMU coupled together), the driver cabs must face either way of the train. It is possible to "pair" different sets of these railcars together.

20mb image hosting