News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Glitchy Signals

Started by fam621, January 26, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fam621

Hi James, this glitch has just occurred on my Fictional UK (now GB) map. So as you can see in the picture below, the signals are not fully shown ingame. Idk what this is but it happens every time I zoom in/out. Link to the map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PIgkOsf211DrWuccteAsS0jsKMGN2bJt

jamespetts

I am afraid that I cannot see the picture (did you host it on Imagur? I am not able to view anything hosted on Imagur), and cannot reproduce any apparent graphical problems with signals in the saved game provided.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

What is the map co-ordinate for that?

I should note that I have fixed a graphical issue which might or might not be the cause of this issue.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Ves

I have seen on the servergame that convoys tends to loose parts of their graphics. Like a corner has been cutoff. This was yesterday, so if you fixed a graphical issue today, it might indeed be fixed! ?

jamespetts

Quote from: Ves on January 26, 2018, 10:51:09 PM
I have seen on the servergame that convoys tends to loose parts of their graphics. Like a corner has been cutoff. This was yesterday, so if you fixed a graphical issue today, it might indeed be fixed! ?

The graphical issue that you describe is the one that I have fixed (oddly, by reverting a purported fix for clipping issues from Standard).

fam621

jamespetts

In which case, I ask again, since you did not answer the last time that I asked - at what map co-ordinate on the saved game can this issue be reproduced?

fam621

This occurs with all the signals facing in the up and down directions. (Exact co-ordinate: 581, 900)

jamespetts

I cannot reproduce this, I am afraid. Can you confirm which version number/revision that you are using?

fam621

Nightly build 13.2 #5cc69ee

jamespetts

That is not the latest version. Can I ask that you please always check that you have the latest version before reporting that a bug has not been fixed?

fam621

nochiu

Was seeing the same bug and now its fixed ;).

jamespetts

Quote from: nochiu on January 31, 2018, 03:44:30 AM
Was seeing the same bug and now its fixed ;).

Splendid, thank you for confirming.