News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Game crashes everytime I speed the game up

Started by fam621, November 19, 2017, 06:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fam621

Hello James, there is this glitch where every-time I speed the game up. It crashes. Heres the map for which the crash occurs on: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1snMaMJkBGfvjJ2X3C2LcZINWrYRmsKGV.

jamespetts

I am afraid that I cannot reproduce this. Can you be much more precise about the exact steps necessary reliably to reproduce this crash?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

fam621

What I mean is that, whenever I click on the speed up button in game it crashes immediately after.

jamespetts

Yes, I have tried that, but I am afraid that I cannot reproduce this. Can you confirm which version that you are using? I am testing with the latest executable downloaded from the Bridgewater-Brunel server this evening.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

ROCAMBOLER529

But in all the maps that you have the game crash or only in this one??
The Argentian (Argentina Empire)

jamespetts

I still have not been able to reproduce your crash, but I have fixed several bugs that might have caused a crash. The fixes should be available in the next nightly build.