News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

pak192.comic - Graphics

Started by Michael 'Cruzer', March 15, 2009, 01:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael 'Cruzer'

How to crate Graphics

pak192.comic is developed by only two or three people, so it would be very helpfull if some other people also create graphics for pak192.comic.
If you want to draw new graphics you can find templates on the official pak192.comic homepage
To get a feeling for the pak192.comic make a screenshot of the game or look at the attachments of this post.

If you don't know something to draw look at the following ToDo-List:

ToDo (3/15/2009):

• Industrie Graphics
  • Factories
  • Predistrans
  • Citycars
Founder and Ex-Maintainer of pak192.comic. Provider of Simutrans Hosting rental service.

Hiren

The current graphics are very beautiful and look clean and more than playable.
However,when will MAGLEV vehicles and tracks be included?At present there is just a Monorails/Maglev toolbar with a button to remove monorails.
Or is any add-on available for the same?I checked the official add-ons site but did not find any for pak192 maglev.
Also,not just citycars but also planes and ships are missing.

Michael 'Cruzer'

The maglev track and the airport would be in the next release in a few weeks.
A plane and a maglev train is in work. (You can look on it in the German Forum, Goggle Translator would help you)
Founder and Ex-Maintainer of pak192.comic. Provider of Simutrans Hosting rental service.

Michael 'Cruzer'

The pak192.comic needs horses or ox, but I haven't any rendering skills and for pixeling horses in 8 views im not good enough...

Could some body render a standalone/ox horse for 192*192? I would make it to comic stil myself...
For looking how big it had to be, look at the attacht bus template.

Thank you, without your help pak192.comic can't start in the 19th century...

Thanks to The Hood who render me some nice horses!

Mac_#71

i'm trying to compile a pak192 betacirrus from the pak128
i will let you know about it
EDIT: I can't... the pak I created doesn't work
La supposizione è la madre di TUUUTTE le stronzate...
Ricordatevelo!

The assumption is the mother of ALL the **** ...
Remember!

Michael 'Cruzer'

To you mean you have drawn a image and you can't make it to a pak file?

Probably the image is not 24bit, because simutrans can't handle 32bit images.
For making a 24bit image out of 32bit image use GIMP and click "Layer" -> "Transparency" -> "Remove Alphachannel".

Mac_#71

no, I mean I tried to use a pak128 PNG image resized for the pak192 with the pak128 DAT file...
La supposizione è la madre di TUUUTTE le stronzate...
Ricordatevelo!

The assumption is the mother of ALL the **** ...
Remember!

MoTw

If you resize a 128 image to 192, it'll get pixelized. You should better draw an own image - remember the Copyright if you re-use an image created by anotherone!
world is like a parachute: it works better when it's open
whenever you feel lost and alone, always remember your calculator is something you can count on
pak96.comic addons

Matthi205

It's possible,but only for private use. ;)
The Green Mage of Darkness living in the summer hell and in the country where it snows till May with -21 *C  ;D