News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

wait, where are the ways (signals) [pak128]

Started by stmaker, November 12, 2011, 10:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stmaker

I checked the Road Tools Help (seems outdated anyway) and I saw something that caught my attention.

Road signals & barriers: tools build...

then I check the list, it amazed me.

- Traffic lights: tool builds...
- single barrier: tool builds...
- road closed: tool builds...
- no entry: tool builds...
- minimum 80km/h tool builds...
- Choose Point: tool builds...
- highways: (available only in pak128) tools build...

Those underlined are ways I don't even know and (if so) not found on the vehicle tools.

The vehicle ways/tools are:
- Minimum speed limit 80
- Road block (could be linked to single barrier, road closed and no entry)
- Traffic light
- One-way sign
- Highway tools
- Choose destination sign

So, any leads?

PS: Oh and are there any add-ons that have the hidden ways or have new useful ways?
Version using: Simutrans v111.0
Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Using: Paint.NET, Paint, Photoshop, SketchUp
Future Addon(s): Building (Link)
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.

prissi

The help files are generic, they are the same for any pak. Thus they discribe signs, which you may not see in your favourite pak.

stmaker

Quote from: prissi on November 12, 2011, 08:21:31 PM
The help files are generic, they are the same for any pak. Thus they discribe signs, which you may not see in your favourite pak.

Mhm.

Somehow I can't find choose point ways (unless Choose destination sign has similar function).
Are there good way/signal addons?
Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.

prissi

Choose points are choose signs or choose way (which is not a good translation anyway).

stmaker

Quote from: prissi on November 13, 2011, 10:50:56 AM
Choose points are choose signs or choose way (which is not a good translation anyway).

But the "Choose destination sign" has a similar function to choose way, right?

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!