News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

How do I use the Met and District electric locomotives?

Started by Rollmaterial, December 13, 2015, 11:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rollmaterial

They can only be built in pairs by "putting them in front", and nothing can be put in front of them. Is this intended?

The Hood

I'm not sure what you mean? As far as I can tell they work just like any other locomotive. No need for pairs but they do tend to go at the front of a convoy.

Rollmaterial

I forgot to mention: they expect a vehicle in front of them too. Also, if this doesn't apply to Standard, this topic can be moved to the Experimental board.

The Hood

This certainly doesn't appear to affect standard as I still can't replicate what you are describing.

jamespetts

This appears to have been a bug in Experimental, which I have now found and fixed on the half-heights branch. Thank you for the report.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Rollmaterial

It affects all subsurface electric locos, not only the District one.

jamespetts

Thank you for that. I have fixed this now for the two Metropolitan Railway locomotives, too. Were those three the only ones affected?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Rollmaterial

jamespetts