News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

[devel-new] Industry doesn't start accepting goods from supplier when connected

Started by Rollmaterial, July 08, 2016, 09:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rollmaterial

The brewery visible at load is connected to its nearest pub through a boat line and two road lines. It is being supplied with all it needs, yet it doesn't start releasing goods.

sve: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5tfncki0sriqh0q/Brewery%20not%20producing.sve?dl=0

jamespetts

I cannot reproduce this, I am afraid; on loading, there are 8 barrels of beer in the stop destined for Glaschu Pub Stop.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Rollmaterial

Same here. That means you would need to try and reproduce it "manually".

jamespetts

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Rollmaterial

I don't know for sure, but I think it may have something to do with supply. If I recall well, the brewery was already oversupplied before when I connected it to the pub.

jamespetts

It will be exceedingly difficult for me to do anything about this without a description of how this can be reproduced reliably, I am afraid.

Rollmaterial

First connect an industry to its suppliers and wait until its storages are full, then connect it to its consumer(s).