News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Wagons suggestion

Started by jamespetts, June 30, 2009, 08:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

Might I suggest that the 1931 version of the livestock, food and goods vans come in two variants: fitted and unfitted. The unfitted type would be cheaper, but limited to 30mph, whereas the fitted type would cost a great deal more to build and a fair bit more to maintain, but would be able to reach 60mph. Also, I notice that the 12t livestock wagon retires in 1929, but its replacement is not introduced until 1931.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

You didn't hear about the Great Cattle Die-Off of '29? There weren't any cattle for those two years. They all died. But mysteriously, in 1931, cattle appeared out of thin air.

jamespetts

You're particularly mischievous this week, aren't you? :-p

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

The Hood

Thanks for picking up the bug pre-release!  I'm not so sure about the fitted and unfitted versions you propose - I don't think so for the release version but as always you can make your own mods to the sources...

jamespetts

Something for PakBritain-Experimental, perhaps, as with the separate A1 and A3 class and the upgrades ;-)

The Hood

Entirely up to you, seeing as you maintain pak128.Britain experimental... :)