News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

[Screenshot + Story] Story of Republic Orient

Started by Commander Noddy, February 08, 2017, 06:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commander Noddy

Year 1945

After the World War II, nearly all the infrastructures are damaged. Everybody want a new life, a new home. After the political reform of the government, a new democratic government was elected by the council. In a short time, the government started the development of the region of Orient Harbour, which is called Project Klils, leading by the new elected President Kilis Skywalker.

Basically, 2 towns are set up which is separated by the River Flowy. Shinesular Bay is capital of the Republic of Orient. In order to solve the problem of population growth problem, the government decided to expand the town area.

Map of Republic of Orient

1945 Shinesular Bay

1945 Wilderpole

PS. Hope You Guys keep Following and Support me:D
Continue to update:D

May The Force Be With You Always!

Commander Noddy

Orient Times
27/2/1945

[LOCAL NEWS]
The government has started building reservoir and related infrastructure in order to solve the problem of water demand and ensuring the steady supply of electricity since 2/2/1945. The project of the reservoir has finished by 27/2/1945. The government has already invited the members of the town council to have the opening ceremony of the reservoir. According to the source from a government official, the reservoir will be renamed as Banny Reservoir. Othen than water supply, it can also produce over 4 billion kilowatt-hours of hydroelectric power each year for electricity usage.

Start Construction of the Banny Reservoir

Finishing of the Banny Reservoir

Vladki

Wow, where did you get that water dam add-on?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Commander Noddy

Quote from: Vladki on February 08, 2017, 07:46:11 AM
Wow, where did you get that water dam add-on?

I found it on Simutrans Fans Group. A simutrans lover share the file of the hydroelectric power plan on facebook page. However, I forget what is the link already, just remember he uploads to Dropbox and let us download. Anyway, here it is:)

[Update 22:38 +8 Time Zone]
I Finally find the source of the pak!

Commander Noddy

Orient Times -- Force is always be with you.

22/12/1945

[LOCAL NEWS]
Capital City of Shinesular Bay started its expanding project in respond to its increasing population to satisfy the demand of housing. After 10 months of hard-work,  Shinesular Bay has already gain 10 thousand citizens. Also, the government also promised that Shinesular Bay will become one of the most modern city in the world.

Expansion Start in Feb

Settling finished in Dec

Free feel to give a like to express your support:)
And Suggestions and Ideas are appreciated

Commander Noddy

Quote from: 資源回收筒 on February 10, 2017, 02:45:24 PM
Keep it on! I want to see financial district afterwards:)

Sure I will make it in the future for the capital city:) Thanks for your suggestion mate:)

Commander Noddy

Sorry for posting late, cause I am attending the public exam right now which is important for me for going into the university. Therefore, the story will be delayed:( Sorry for that:(

Anyway, we are glad to announce that Republic Orient has its own new international airport, which is built from year 1954 to 1956:)

Commander Noddy

Orient Times -- Force is always be with you.

11/08/1960

[LOCAL NEWS]
The government started the "Project Fusion" since 1957 and the 1st part of highway built between the capital city of Shinesular Bay area and the Galastopia Airport has been finished. In order to enhance the convenience of the citizens travelling around Wilderpole and Shinesular Bay, the 2nd part of the project has been started. Now the foundation of the bridge has already confirmed and stabilized. "We will finish the bridge in 3 years, and we are looking forward to see our country is growing quick and become one of the delighted cities in the world...", mentioned by the governor.

Construction Started in Aug 1960

Project Fusion Planning

fam621

Will this be available to play on Simutrans Extended by James E. Petts? :)

資源回收筒

If this game can be played online it will be great:(

Commander Noddy

Quote from: fam621 on March 19, 2017, 10:26:39 AM
Will this be available to play on Simutrans Extended by James E. Petts? :)

fam621 In fact I start this story based on normal pak128. Maybe it is fitted in the Simutrans Extended version:) You may try it if you want:D

Commander Noddy

Year 1965

After 20 years of development, Republic Orient has finally qualified for being one of the member of More-developed countries. The citizens of our country are very pleasant about the great news. All the hard-works they put, is finally converted into success. Here are the aerial photos of the capital city of Shinesular Bay fo 1945 and 1965.

Townhall of Shinesular Bay 1945

Townhall of Shinesular Bay 1965

Shinesular Bay 1945

Shinesular Bay 1965