News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

pak96.comic not available for translating?

Started by vilvoh, February 26, 2010, 01:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vilvoh

Is there any special reason why pak96.comic is now not available for translation? Thanks in advance.. :)

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Spike

vilvoh

I suppose you are refering to this line, from his post..

Quote from: Simutrans DE forumWeiterhin möchte ich bitten pak96.comic im translator zu deaktivieren. Diese Funktion scheint mir nicht mehr zugänglich.

could you please translate it? The online translation I got is pretty confusing..

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

DirrrtyDirk

It says:

"Additonally I'd like to ask to deactivate pak96.comic in the translator. This function doesn't seem to be accessible (to me) anymore."

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

IgorEliezer

Quote from: DirrrtyDirk on February 26, 2010, 01:31:41 PM"Additonally I'd like to ask to deactivate pak96.comic in the translator. This function doesn't seem to be accessible (to me) anymore."

And why is it not accessible (to him) anymore?

DirrrtyDirk

I don't know...

But that remark was made in a thread where relations between sojo and Frank reached an all time low (as far as I can tell). Maybe that played a role there, too...

I think for a definite answer you need to ask sojo himself...

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

sojo

I needed a break. And I was not sure, if I go on with pak96.comic. That's why I switched it off.

But after a few days I tried to turned it back on. And it seemed as if the Pakset back online.

Today, I have it turned back on.

"English is a easy language. But not for me." ;) sojo

follow simutrans_de on Twitter
- A home for Simutrans (in german)

Combuijs

Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs