News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Translator problem: no Thai translation possible

Started by Dwachs, April 11, 2013, 07:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwachs

There seems to be a problem with Thai translation: One cannot enter any translation, there is simply no text box ???
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

An_dz

Maybe because it has no name, just the lang code.

Frank

Quote from: Dwachs on April 11, 2013, 07:57:15 AM
There seems to be a problem with Thai translation: One cannot enter any translation, there is simply no text box ???

What is already known from the last time.

A new language is added to the translation files of the translator to be updated.

Which in turn means in such cases sometimes the translator system administrator to contact.

Dwachs

So the problem is to add this string to the database?

$LNG_LANGUAGE['th']

Or is the procedure more complicated?
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

sirpong

I tried to use online translation on simutanslator, it works fine :)

But when I exported text to file it looked like this

#__________________________________button_text__________________________________
#__________________________________button_text__________________________________
Apply Line
ใช้งานสายนี้
#_________________________________climates_text_________________________________
#_________________________________climates_text_________________________________
arctic
ภูมิอากาศหนาว
#__________________________________error_text___________________________________
#__________________________________error_text___________________________________
Autohalt muss auf\nStrasse liegen!\n
สถานีรถประจำทางต้องสร้างบนถนนเท่านั้น
bridge is too high for its type!
สะพานสูงเกินà¹,,ป
When I played the game with this file, system displayed thai character anyway :) I can read
but special characters are still stored as two individual  :-[

Frank

your editor not support utf-8 or characters ( font ) for language

IgorEliezer

I tested by myself:

Apply Line
ใช้งานสายนี้
arctic
ภูมิอากาศหนาว
Autohalt muss auf\nStrasse liegen!\n
สถานีรถประจำทางต้องสร้างบนถนนเท่านั้น
bridge is too high for its type!
สะพานสูงเกินไป

prissi

Display shoudl be a little better. But hand edit of cyr.bdf in the than range Exx is badly needed for fine tuning.