News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Can not loading passenger suddenly

Started by ley_wai, September 05, 2013, 02:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ley_wai

can not loading passenger suddenly for all vehicle,bus,planes,train............
but the station still crowded

Combuijs

The destination of the plane is Ko Airport. So I don't think the plane has arrived yet. What happens if you push the Schedule button and send it back to the other airport?
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

Ters

When a vehicle's individual schedule window is opened, the vehicle stops moving. (This works as a safety feature, so that a vehicle doesn't get even more lost while fixing the schedule.) Opening the line's schedule window does not have this effect.

I can't see anything out of the normal in this screenshot, but the description suggests that the problem is not contained to this airplane and airport. What version of Simutrans is this? Did it happen suddenly while a game is underway, or upon loading a saved game?

Combuijs

Quote from: Ters on September 05, 2013, 03:42:09 PM
When a vehicle's individual schedule window is opened, the vehicle stops moving. (This works as a safety feature, so that a vehicle doesn't get even more lost while fixing the schedule.) Opening the line's schedule window does not have this effect.

It does, if you close the window after that. I should have added that of course.
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

ley_wai

Quote from: Ters on September 05, 2013, 03:42:09 PM

I can't see anything out of the normal in this screenshot, but the description suggests that the problem is not contained to this airplane and airport. What version of Simutrans is this? Did it happen suddenly while a game is underway, or upon loading a saved game?
it happen suddenly,i am using the lastest version of Simutrans and pak set

Ters

Quote from: ley_wai on September 06, 2013, 09:26:41 AM
it happen suddenly,i am using the lastest version of Simutrans and pak set

Latest stable version, or latest nightly revision?

ley_wai