News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Game freezes/lags at beginning of months?

Started by bpm860, August 28, 2011, 06:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpm860

Hi all, first I wanted to thank the developers of Simutrans-ex for all the hard work you've put in to make the game as excellent as it is :)

As I have been playing with version 9.12, I noticed that after reloading a saved game (which was just created yesterday in 9.12), it looks like the amount of industries placed on the map continues to increase way beyond the initial industry density at the start of the game.   Additionally, as the reloaded game progress, it begins to freeze at the beginning of each month.  After reading through this thread (http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=5969.0) it makes me wonder if these two issues are related...(perhaps the game is ignoring industry chains built before the last game save)?

jamespetts

Bpm80,

thank you for your report. This is a known issue, which should be fixed in the next release (10.0), which I am hoping will be available soon. Sorry that you are having trouble, but glad that you are otherwise enjoying Simutrans-Experimental.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

bpm860

Ah excellent :) I wasn't sure if it was supposed to already be fixed or not in 9.12 - I'll be looking forward to 10.0, thanks!