News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

the music flying away

Started by methojra, October 20, 2011, 04:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

methojra

Something not about gaming but the musics in the game.

I found that there is a music in the game is so familiar to me, which is called flying away (34-flyingaway.mid). I tried to search this name in Google  but got nothing.

Did anyone know what is the name of the original song? Thanks a lot :)

VS

Not entirely helpful answer, but... All (or most?) of Simutrans music is Shunter's work; he left this community a while back. I'm not sure if he composed everything himself, improvised on other themes, played well known tunes or a bit of everything.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

prissi

He said, he composed everything himself. Some of the music was also from Isaac, if memeory servers me right?

Lmallet

It's my creation :)  And yes, it was written from scratch.

VS

Wow... I'm starting to forget :o

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Lmallet

Quote from: VS on October 21, 2011, 02:40:06 PM
Wow... I'm starting to forget :o
I did too for a minute.  :)

Quote from: VS on October 20, 2011, 07:15:56 PM
Not entirely helpful answer, but... All (or most?) of Simutrans music is Shunter's work; he left this community a while back. I'm not sure if he composed everything himself, improvised on other themes, played well known tunes or a bit of everything.
Correct, most of the songs are Shunter's, with a few by myself and by Marcos Maestro.  To my recollection, all the pieces are original works, written for Simutrans.