News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Default theme's color button height on player list

Started by z9999+, April 29, 2014, 10:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z9999+

I found color button height of default theme on player list is too small.
It is only 13 pixel, and it spoil readability of japanese text, especially due to white line of upper side.
Is is 1 pixel narrow compared to normal button.

Additionally, this color buttons on player list don't expand when I use standard-large theme. But 96comic touch theme can expand.

prissi

The height of these entries is determined also by the arrows. Since I cannot draw well, the large arrows are the same as the small ones. The can be solved by setting the dimensions of the arrow and the combobox in the tab file, although the arrow would be still very small.

We really need more themes, and I am very thankful for the other themes provided.

An_dz

The arrow graphic should be drawn as a standard button, this way the arrow can vary with size defined in the theme file. The same applies to the scrollbars.

prissi

The size can vary already. You mean the border ... Yes, this is certainly doable, although the posbuttoon should be probably kept a normal button, because of its use within many lists.

An_dz

I meant to vary the size like we vary with the normal buttons, simply setting the size in the theme file.

This applies to posbutton, scrollbar and checkbutton.

Or you need a whole .pak with these resized, as the 96comic touch theme is.

prissi

Ok, I added several constants to make these buttons scalable too. Since left and right arrows must be same height their dimensions are enforced together.