News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Pak128 version 1.4.6 released!

Started by VS, March 08, 2010, 10:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VS

Hello!
Here comes the release for stable version.

DOWNLOAD pak128 1.4.6 (21.3 MB) for Simutrans 102.2.2

Thanks to everyone who helped (and there were many!), this release brings:

• Many new factories from Fabio, Zeno, Vilvoh and other authors that replace old items
  • Consistent airplane set from zeno
  • New airport graphics and objects from DirrrtyDirk
  • Trucks from Martin
  • Improvements to menus
  • Other small updates and bug fixes...

For compatibility problems, please refer to compatibility pack and whoami's description.

Nightly releases are generated every week, as always. (Only from open source-compatible files, though!)

PS: There is a small bug - some solar power plants are after construction completely surrounded by fields and can't be connected to grid. You can replace their pak files with these attached here and actually use them as more than eye candy :)

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

smu42

I assume that means that I can continue a game that I started with pak128 1.4.4 with the new pak128 1.4.6 without copying files?

It seems to work, but do I have to expect errors?

VS

Removed items are always detected when loading. If you can load your game, no further problems should arise.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

smu42

Frank

add this on you pak128/compat.tab can help

solarkraftwerk
SolarPowerTowerPS10_kraftwerk
windkraftwerk
wind_kraftwerk
grain_farm
grain_farm_w_fields

Ubuntuuser

I've the problem, that there is no SB-Wearhouse. So I can't sell the furniture.

Eric Moreira

I liked this version, most wanted to know when will launch a version of the pack 128 110.1
I do not speak other languages​​, only the Portuguese (br)
Não falo outras línguas, somente o Portugues (br)