News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

11.9007 revenue bug?

Started by Michael Hauber, July 06, 2013, 10:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Hauber

In my latest game I noticed that my revenue had dropped by almost half, without any drop in cargo/passengers transport to have caused this.

However if I reload the save game I find revenue returns to normal, so I don't know how this bug can be reproduced or what could have caused it.

http://simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/In_trouble.sve

jamespetts

Thank you for your report. I'm afraid that I can't reproduce this, however, on the latest development branch. It might have been caused by one of a number of bugs that Nathaneal has fixed recently.

I could see the revenue change in the graphs, but could not do much by way of analysis as the change occurred over 12 months ago, so I could only see the effect in the general finance graphs, rather than the individual line graphs, to see whether there is some error in the calculation of average speed, comfort, crowding, etc. that might affect revenue.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Michael Hauber

I did reload an earlier save which was only a few months after the change to find out the revenue drop effected both the milk and the passenger lines.

jamespetts

I'm afraid that I'm not sure that I quite follow that last post - could you rephrase...?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

jamespetts

Is this still present in 11.2?