News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Ships ignore no load setting

Started by zook2, December 06, 2017, 07:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zook2

Ships also seem to ignore a "No Load" command.

jamespetts

I have split this as this is a separate bug report; can you upload a saved game in which this can reliably be reproduced?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

zook2

I loaded the game I've uploaded to files.simutrans-germany.com yesterday (look for 1.part01.rar - 1.part14.rar). Clippers 8 and 20 are close to port; set them to No Load. Number 20 doesn't load, which might be due to No Load or  the classes-skipping bug. But number 8 does.

zook2

Today's version: trains don't respect No Load either.

jamespetts

I have downloaded all of the parts except for part01, which seems to be missing - can you re-upload that? Thank you.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

zook2

jamespetts

Thank you for that. I have managed to re-assemble your archive and run the saved game. However, I am afraid that I cannot reproduce this: setting both convoys 8 and 20 to "no load", neither of them take on any new load when arriving at a dock. No. 8 does retain 70 passengers bound for another dock, but this is the intended behaviour.

Can I check that you are using the latest nightly build?

zook2

(This afternoon's version, clean install.)
Sorry, I think I'm getting the two loading bugs confused now. What I meant was that convoys 8 and 20 leave passengers behind when NOT set to No Load.
I'll test for No Load now.

zook2

I can't reproduce the No Load issue with today's version.

jamespetts

I have moved this to the solved bugs forum as there is another open thread about the other issue.