News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Bus Rapid Transit for simutrans?

Started by Freewayman, October 22, 2010, 09:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freewayman

You know those buses with exclusive right of way and special stations like the transmilenio and LA's orange line?
We should be able to build those in simutrans, with special vehicles and stuff.

NefHas

I have found an addon like that. Its a NABI BRT 60 bus. Total capacity is 400 passengers. I can upload it if you want.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

I'd like to encourage you to consider creating an account. Until you do so, we have to approve every single post you make. The intent of allowing posting without creating an account was to allow for folks to, for example, come and post about a problem or question, receive a simple answer, and not worry about creating an account. You're clearly here to stay (I hope) - and certainly welcome. And thus, I'd like to ask you to create an account, pretty please. :)

Freewayman

Quote from: NefHas on January 07, 2014, 01:58:43 AM
I have found an addon like that. Its a NABI BRT 60 bus. Total capacity is 400 passengers. I can upload it if you want.

Hi NefHas! Yes, that addon was created by me. It has a lot of room for improvement though.
I am currently not actively making or updating addons, but it could be an interesting project for the future.  :)

Cheers!