News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Sites where to download addons

Started by (RP)Kuruya, January 01, 2013, 04:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(RP)Kuruya

Hello everyone, I just want to know the websites where I can download addons. I already downloaded addons from addons.simutrans.com and japanese.simutrans and sometimes in the forum. I also remembered downloading from the french simutrans but my internet connection is very slow and translating french text takes a long time which results to my connection crashing while on the other hand japanese text translate on an instant even with slow connection. Can you please give sites where I can download addons even though if it's not in English I'll just list it and visit it when I have my good connection back. If some of you could also share their addon I would be more than thankful.

Mod note: please use meaningful topic titles. Make your topic titles descriptive so that readers may know what is in the topic before opening it.
~IgorEliezer

Emil Sawicki

Search also at:
simutrans-forum.de/forum/ (mainly for pak64.german);
simutrans-germany.com/files/filelist.php?lang= (mix of users' files).
Simutrans 123, Windows 10

greenling

Emil Sawicki & (RP)Kuruya
the install from addons in a pakset it very dangerfull!
Before a new addon in a Pakset install must you look what's for good pakfiles gives.
Than must you open the vehicle pakfile with notepad there must you look what's for good can be loaded.
Frist than can you the addon pakfile put in the pakset.
goods they not give must you lay on the side.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!