News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Notable for pak96.comic

Started by sojo, October 05, 2008, 01:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sojo

We have the 100. residential house.

"English is a easy language. But not for me." ;) sojo

follow simutrans_de on Twitter
- A home for Simutrans (in german)

Alex. Brose

I can see building #1000 in the near future, hehe.

By the way: I miss some palms or something around the smaller buildings. They will make it more alive as the buildings currently are. The nature is everywhere. :)

sojo

I will change it.  ;)

Edit: At the moment we have:

13 Townhalls
41 commercial buildings
24 sightseeing buildings and things
19 industrial buildings
1 monument
101 residential buildings
17 factories
14 goods

sojo

Quote from: Combuijs on January 13, 2009, 10:47:46 PM
As I use medium sized maps I don't qualify for an answer  ;). Still, I alternate between pak64 and pak128. At the moment I'm doing pak128 with underground and maglev add-ons. Probably for my next game I will look into pak96.comic. If enough truck, ships and fast trains or planes are available for goods, passengers and mail I will give it a try.

I will give an answer here.

Trucks? We have 3 at the moment. A small, A boxed-truck and a boxed with trailer. This is not so much. You can open a thread and make some wishes what kind of truck is missed.

Ships? This may take some times. You can open a thread and make some wishes what kind of ships is missed and what around the harbour is missed.

Fast Trains? You can open a thread and make some wishes what kind of trains and tracks is missed.

Airplanes? This time, we have no airports and no airplanes. Everybody can paint a tile then we have a airport soon.