News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Industry doesn't receive cargo

Started by accord2, February 18, 2017, 04:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

accord2

I created a barge line between a sheep farm and a slaughter house. The cargo goes just fine until the slaughter house dock, where it disappears. In the slaughter house menu it is 0/number that is always going up/28. I don't understand what is wrong. Everything is connected. The meat is supposed to go to a market, and everything is connected. 

Here is the savefile: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xnxvg1r1g9hdhnz/Elsingstoke%202.5.sve?dl=0
It is at Rockingpike
Son of a railroad man,  growing up in train stations, lover of trains

jamespetts

The problem appears to be that your dock at Rockingpike is too short: if you lengthen it to two tiles then adjust the line's schedule so that the boats stop at the farthest back tile, the boats will unload correctly and the industry will receive the livestock.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

accord2

Oh, so the barges take 2 tiles? Thank you :)
Son of a railroad man,  growing up in train stations, lover of trains

jamespetts

They do with the horses, yes. I see that you specified a two tile quay at the other end of the line in any event.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.