News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Bugfix: Slopetools

Started by Dwachs, December 23, 2008, 09:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwachs

This is a small patch fixing some odd wrong behaviour of slopetools regarding double heights. See image: Without the patch is possible to add a full slope at spots marked 'o', and it was possible to do a full slope dig at the tiles 'x'. Both the double-high tower and the double-height hole were not recognized.

I assumed the corner1 .. corner4-macros work with the following configuration of corner numbers

1 -- 2
|    |
4 -- 3

edith: patch updated
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

prissi

Well spotted, this stemmed still from pre-rotation times. But it still fails directly next to a slope, where now triple height are allowed.

Dwachs

personally, I think this is more a bug in the back-image calculation, since the double-heigth above a slope can still be displayed with the graphics already in pak's. I will take a look into this.

I corrected the patch, see updated patch file above. I was not aware of the fact that the double-height restriction is not only enforced in the corners of the tiles but also with respect to the height of the whole tile.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

prissi

Sorry, was not thinking correctly. The patch was too complicated and could have been done much easier ...