News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Updated application icons

Started by Max-Max, September 12, 2013, 11:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An_dz

Updated RC logo as suggested by Fabio. I made the tree a little orange too for a better dawn feel.
http://simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/SimutransRCLogos.7z

For Window 8:
I won't be putting effort on something uncertain with no support.

@prissi
I can enlarge the train and tree on the small icons.

Fabio

Now that I see it better, the sun is wrong. According to Simutrans standard left is west. It seems a train running away from sunset: a bad marketing choice. Could you try with the rising sun on the right, behind the tree?

Ters

Are we trying to market the release candidates? That may be a bad marketing choice in itself.

Max-Max

Quote from: Ters on October 04, 2013, 04:51:39 PM
Are we trying to market the release candidates? That may be a bad marketing choice in itself.
No we are not marketing it, just make it possible to see the difference between them. A release candidate is till a candidate not a full release...
- My code doesn't have bugs. It develops random features...

Ters

Quote from: Max-Max on October 04, 2013, 05:40:39 PM
No we are not marketing it, just make it possible to see the difference between them. A release candidate is till a candidate not a full release...

I just didn't bother to quote Fabio properly, who stated that it was a bad marketing decision for the release candidates to head out of the sunset, which implies that release candidates are being or should be marketed. It was also partly a joke.

Max-Max

- My code doesn't have bugs. It develops random features...

Fabio

Also mine was partly a joke, do not worry. ;-)

Yona-TYT

One question
What is Simutrans RC?? ???

Fabio