News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Display only vehicles in detention patch

Started by myagami, August 11, 2017, 06:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myagami

When there is a vehicle when clicking on the garage, "N units / both are being detained" is displayed but I want an option to display only that vehicle.
It is troublesome to have to sell the button of the vehicle when trying to check only the detained vehicles.
Currently there is "show all" in the window of the garage, but I think that there may be a button labeled "Show only the cars being detained" next to it.

Leartin

I'm not sure I understood correctly, but I think you mean that the depot should have an option to only show vehicles stored in that depot, not anything you would have to buy?

I support this idea, even though I would probably never use it, given that I sell everything I don't use. Though this might be different if vehicles (NOT convoys) stored in a depot would show up in ALL depots. This might not be realistic by itself, but makes sense in the context that no other depot manipulation has extra costs or time restrictions (you can buy and sell vehicles instantly, and they will be teleported in or out of your depot, why can't you teleport your own vehicles from one depot to another?)

myagami

I only want to display vehicles that have already been purchased,
And I would like to thank you for indicating the agreement even though it was roughly about the idea.