News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Experimental 3.11

Started by Colin, May 21, 2009, 09:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin

Game still crashing when rotating map.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

jamespetts

Colin,

can you upload the savegame in which the crash occurs? Also, does the program exit, or does it freeze? Sorry that you're still having problems...
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Colin

Quote from: jamespetts on May 21, 2009, 11:21:33 AM
Colin,

can you upload the savegame in which the crash occurs? Also, does the program exit, or does it freeze? Sorry that you're still having problems...

The game closes with the usual Simutrans has experienced a problem. It's the same game that I uploaded before. Do you think I should start a new one??

edit 19:25 aest  Hi James, I've started a new game using PAK64 and Experimental 3.11 All seems ok at the moment. I'll let you know how i progress.

Best regards

Colin
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

jamespetts

Colin,

thank you very much for your help :-) Please let me know of any further issues.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.