News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

[GUI] Minimum load is greyed out until Wait for time is checked then unchecked

Started by asaphxiix, December 15, 2017, 12:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zook2

Weird. I'm playing Wednesday's version (#469755f) and I can't see this anywhere, not do I remember seeing this in any previous version.

edit: I see now that you mean the New Line window.

Ves

Asaphxiix, is it also greyed out if you select another entry in the schedule and back again? If so, has it ever been otherwise?

asaphxiix

Thank you for noting this important point Ves, yes, if I click another station, it is no longer greyed-out, only when the new line window is first opened.

So it is very easy to ungrey the button, but I think it's still very important that it will be clickable from opening the window.

jamespetts

Ves - would you be able to look into this? That would be very helpful so that I can focus on other issues. Thank you in advance.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

jamespetts

Excellent, thank you. Now incorporated.

Can anyone confirm the fix with to-morrow's nightly build so that I can archive this bug report?