News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Cann't build simutrans from master branch.

Started by O01eg, April 06, 2017, 05:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O01eg

When I build simutrans I get link error:

===> LD  build/default/simutrans-extended
build/default/boden/wege/schiene.o: In function `schiene_t::show_info()':
/tmp/portage/games-simulation/simutrans-extended-9999/work/simutrans-extended-9999/boden/wege/schiene.cc:72: undefined reference to `schiene_info_t::schiene_info_t(schiene_t*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [common.mk:22: build/default/simutrans-extended] Error 1

It looks like file gui/schiene_info.cc was missing in the sources list.
Rev: a350bcad93511321734aef0b4bc1110e44b93889 in master

Ves

Im sorry, its my bad. I forgot to add that file to that *other* makefile like I forgot to add the signal_info.cc
Either James could maybe do it or I could push a fix to my own branch later tonight (for James to pull into the main branch).

edit:
I made a fix adding the schiene_info.cc file to https://github.com/VictorErik/Simutrans-Experimental-Ves/tree/track-finds-reservationtrains. James, you can pull from that.

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

O01eg

Quote from: jamespetts on April 07, 2017, 12:04:05 AM
Thank you both: fix now pushed/merged.
Yep, it fixed. I've added .travis.yml file to repository so Travis-CI could test commits and pull-request for linux but it should be activated on Travis by the repository owner.

jamespetts

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

O01eg

It's a Continuous Integration service for Github. It automatically builds projects on new commits and pull-requests with properties described in .travis.yml file returns result  and even could deploy built application.

https://travis-ci.org/getting_started

jamespetts

Interesting. I use a shell script for my nightly builds.