News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Nightly's, Discussion only.

Started by Colin, December 31, 2009, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin

I am an avid user of nightly's and download them as soon as they are available. One thing I've noticed is that the 'History' text very rarely gets updated. This leaves me in the dark about what has actually been updated, Is there somewhere else where this information can be obtained?

Please feel free to move this post if it's in the wrong place.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

Colin

Quote from: Frank on December 31, 2009, 11:55:02 PM
http://svnlogs.simutrans.com

Thank you Frank, I didn't know of this site it is most helpful. I actually was refering to to the nightlys as in 'r2970' etc. not the full PAK update.

Revision 244 has not been posted on the dowloads site as yet, so the new City List would not show in version 243 which is what I'm currently using. Mind you, it does now, I've put it in myself. ;D
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

knightly

Hi Colin,

Quote from: Colin on December 31, 2009, 11:47:28 PM
One thing I've noticed is that the 'History' text very rarely gets updated. This leaves me in the dark about what has actually been updated, Is there somewhere else where this information can be obtained?

According to my observation, Prissi/Dwachs only updates history.txt when
1) a bug from a previous stable release is fixed
2) a new feature is added

Things like partial work and bug-fixing of newly introduced features (like network mode) will not be listed. E.g. Prissi has recently added synchronisation for changes in schedule, but such intermediate work is not shown in history.txt.

Knightly

IgorEliezer

Simutrans SVN Logs is now accessible via Simutrans Blog. See Links on the right-side menu.

http://blog.simutrans.com/