News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Humble Beginnings

Started by Junna, March 01, 2014, 04:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junna

Vladki

Wow, I see pak.cs is getting international attention. Anyway nice one.

Junna

Quote from: Vladki on March 01, 2014, 09:23:25 PM
Wow, I see pak.cs is getting international attention. Anyway nice one.

Oh, it is a nice pak, and fitting since this is intended to be a Soviet rolling stock set, though so far this TG102 diesel-hydraulic two-section locomotive is the only thing made.

BR84

Quoteintended to be a Soviet rolling stock set

is it??  :o
In my "bad" memories my neighbours (just 30mi away from my parents house) all the time had heir own strong vehicle industry.
Even been successful in exporting the products plus owning legends like the Tatra T3D/T4D what has characterised the public transport in German east side (and its variants in other countries) for decades.
Or the Tatra 603, called the "diplomacy limousine for every one"   ;)
I am watching the progress of pak.cs since longer time and happy to see how it progresses.
Guys, you have a lot to be proud of it.
Good luck!

gauthier

Sorry but I'm not used to most of the graphics appearing in your picture. Which object is the addon you are showing ? By the way, could you upload a non zoomed picture ?

Junna

Quote from: gauthier on March 02, 2014, 09:52:59 PM
Sorry but I'm not used to most of the graphics appearing in your picture. Which object is the addon you are showing ? By the way, could you upload a non zoomed picture ?

The locomotive, of course. Why a non-zoomed picture? It didn't appear so clear at that point...

Here's the graphic raw instead:

gauthier

If it's for pak128.Britain, as written in your picture, you're not in the right section of the forum :/

Junna

Quote from: gauthier on March 03, 2014, 08:11:50 PM
If it's for pak128.Britain, as written in your picture, you're not in the right section of the forum :/

It's not, I just didn't change the text input saved in imagemasker.

TommPa9

It looks really good! First addon made for pak.cs outside of czech or slovak borders. We are international now! :D

And now short news for fans:
Tram Tatra T3 is now part of czech pak (T1, T2 too) We have some brand new historic trams, even horsedraw trams. And new price system for Busses and Trolleybusses and a few new locomotives. All is in testing process now...

Vladki

Hi, I just wanted to say that there was not much overlap between soviet and czechoslovak rolling stock. TG-102 was not used in czechoslovakia. The only notable eceptions are class 781 (earlier class T679.1), aka M62, aka Sergej, aka Taiga Drum, that was imported from soviet union, and class 770 (earlier class T669.0), russian class ChME3, that was exported to soviet union.

gauthier

Your train is nice, I just find that windows are small (in height) and very black. Maybe it's standard for pak cs ? I don't know.

Junna

Quote from: gauthier on March 04, 2014, 07:53:48 PM
Your train is nice, I just find that windows are small (in height) and very black. Maybe it's standard for pak cs ? I don't know.

Dimensions are accurate and roughly half of real size in blender dimensions, in an attempt to make it smaller than Pak.Britain which has a larger scale than most of Pak128. What would you recommend for the window colour?

gauthier

Quote from: Junna on March 05, 2014, 07:43:20 AM
Dimensions are accurate and roughly half of real size in blender dimensions, in an attempt to make it smaller than Pak.Britain which has a larger scale than most of Pak128. What would you recommend for the window colour?
Could you post a real picture of this train ?
I usually use special colors for windows, it fits well to pak128 but, once again, I'm not aware of Czech pak128's standards.

Junna

TommPa9

We have in czech pak lot of different standarts for windows. Usually "special" colors and shades of colors for diferent situations in tran. (one special color for windows by toilets in train, different for the rest of wagoon.

Here is one of special situations in window colors. Windows in drivers cabines are usually in special color, rest of windows is black.

gauthier

Quote from: TommPa9 on March 05, 2014, 08:48:40 PMWindows in drivers cabines are usually in special color, rest of windows is black.
Sounds weird ... thus drivers cabines are lit at night and not the rest of the train whereas it's exactly the contrary in real life O_o

Seeing the picture I got it : it's just a loco ... I didn't get that point XD Now tiny windows look right :p Black color is right too by the way so finally ... I have nothing more to say xD Nice work ;)

greenling

Hello Junna
Those Vehicle have it be give in my country as m62 called in German as "Taigatrommel".  ;D
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!