News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

LBSCR 4 wheel carriage intro and speed bugs [0.7.1]

Started by ӔO, January 18, 2011, 03:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ӔO

in experimental, the LBSCR 4 wheel carriage is introduced in 1868 with a top speed of 110km/h, while its brake carriage is introduced in 1870 with a top speed of 120km/h. The regular carriage is useless without the brake carriage, so the regular version sits around in the depot for 2 years before it can be used.

in the standard version the carriage and brake carriage are introduced in 1870 with a top speed of 120km/h.

I think they work with the LBSCR class B1 gladstone which has a top speed of 120km/h and is introduced in 1882.
My Sketchup open project sources
various projects rolled up: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17111233/Roll_up.rar

Colour safe chart:

jamespetts

Thank you for your report - that is most helpful. The 19th century railway carriage (and, indeed, locomotive) time-line is still somewhat incomplete, so more work is needed in this area. However, obviously, the introduction dates should be consistent: I have set them to April 1872 for the time being, with a speed of 120km/h.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.