News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Graphics problem in railway depots

Started by archchancellor, November 18, 2011, 05:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archchancellor

Hi,

I've run into what seems to be a strange graphics issue. In the railway depot in the "passenger" and "locomotive" tabs, I see vehicles that have no graphics and can thus not be selected (see attached screenshot). None of the other tabs or depots show this issue. Any ideas on what might be the problem here?

Both the Simutrans-experimental executable (linux, 64bit) and pak128.experimental set are built directly from the git sources (10.x and master branches respectively).

Regards,
Mark

jamespetts

Can you reproduce this in a released build, or is it only present in your self-build versions?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

archchancellor

Sorry for the long delay, I was away over the weekend.

The answer is no. I downloaded Pak Britain Experimental 0.8.2 and it works fine, the bug does not occur. I haven't been able to test my own build pak set with a release simutrans, as I could not find a 10.3 for linux.

Having looked at the vehicles where it is a problem in my local build, it seems to be an issue with those vehicles that have liveries. I'm using the standard Makefile to build the pak, anything I would need to configure additionally for the liveries to work?

Regards,
Mark

jamespetts

Are you using the Experimental version of Makeobj?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

archchancellor

I believe so. I built it from the sources in the Experimental git repository. I shall hover download the experimental makeobj from the forum and try with that. I'll get back when I have done so.

Mark

archchancellor

I've re-downloaded and re-compiled everything and can no longer reproduce the problem. The issue can thus be ignored.

Mark