News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

SMSC May 2016: Flatlands

Started by An_dz, May 11, 2016, 03:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An_dz

New SMSC with a broad theme, be creative and show us whatever you think fits the theme.

Rules
  • Only one picture per user
  • Topic: Flatlands
  • Please include a name for your image
  • Please indicate if it's from a real game or not
  • Please include a short description and mention the pak you've used
  • Picture max size: 1366x768 px
  • Available picture formats: png or jpg
  • You may use any pakset you want, but only one
  • Zoom is allowed
  • Choose one of the available licenses
  • You can upload the picture to an image hosting service like imgur, imageshack.us or photobucket and then post link to the image here.
  • The nomination period ends at May 25th. Then, we'll make a poll to decide the winner(s)
Prizes:
  • Compliments by the community
  • Become the cover picture of our Facebook page
  • Become the Simutrans homepage image
Terms:
You must post only images under the following licenses: CC0, CC-BY 3.0 or newer, CC-BY-SA 3.0 or newer.

IgorEliezer

YAY! Now people will compete to show the flattest game! :D

Carl

Been a while since I entered one of these! Here goes...

Hungarian Great Plain

CC-BY 3.0

This is from a real game - my Balkans and SE Europe map. It's a custom pakset based on pak64.german. Fullsize image link is here.

The image depicts a large area (~40 miles by 30 miles) of the Hungarian Great Plain. At the heart is Szolnok, the regional centre, and the Tisza River. Major transport links head to Budapest in the west, Debrecen and Romania in the east, and Szeged in the south. The Tisza heads south until it joins with the Danube near Novi Sad in Serbia.

htrkdk

A FLOWER GARDEN in the Great Plain

CC0

Aioi is one of a small town in the middle of Great Plane. There are no industries, shopping mall, tour spots etc.
near the town so the mayer decided to plant a flower garden around the railway.
The garden now becomes one of the most popular places where townspeople are able to go easily by trains
and refresh their mood.

PAK128.Japan + some add-ons.
Real Game.
The flower-garden add-ons produced by pokkonpee, one of the Japanese Simutrans player, are available on
japanese.simutrans.com.
PAK128.Japan player

koa_jp

Deserted small stop

The small station has only short platform.
CC0
real game
pak128.japan + some addons

jomoyama

The edge of the plain and Airport

This Izumisano city is located in the northern edge of the continent.
Main line and expressway run in the city, because of the flat landform suitable for traffic.
And recently new airport started on the reclaimed land, the city will develop furthermore.

PAK128.Japan with addons(from SIS project, station block set, and so on.)
license:CC0
A real game

Sarlock

Farmland

Farm stretch across the flatlands of this very productive farming area south of the capital city.

This is part of an old game I was playing several years ago where I was testing different farm field graphics.  I am waiting most patiently to be able to play with the alpha-enabled graphics and see what I can put together.

PAK128 with addons (farm field graphics)
license:CC0
Real game
Current projects: Pak128 Trees, blender graphics