News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Error

Started by Bassem_90, July 31, 2017, 07:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassem_90

Dear All,

Kindly note that I am not able to open the pak 128 Britain-Ex-0.9.2 and I am receiving error as per this attached photo.Please can this be fixed . Thank You

jamespetts

I am sorry that you are having trouble. This is not a problem that I have when I load this, so there must be some difference between what I am running and what you are running such that you have the problem and I do not. I do not know what the problem is, and will not be able to fix it until I am able to reproduce it. I therefore need information to help me to narrow down precisely what the differences are such that it causes you to have this problem whereas I do not have this problem.

Firstly, can you confirm which version of the pakset and executable that you are using?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Bassem_90

hi I am using simutrans version 120-2-2 .is there a newer one I should use? Thank you

Vladki

The pkasets with Ex suffix are intended for simutrans-extended, a fork of simutrans. Judging from the version number you are running the "standard" simutrans. So either get a "standard" pakset, or simutrans-extended executable.

I guess you are a new player, so I highly recommend to start playing with standard stable versions. Extended has a lot of extra features that may confuse beginners.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

jamespetts

If you would like to download Simutrans-Extended, however, instructions for doing so can be found here.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Bassem_90

hi I did and it is working perfect now thank you :)