News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Trouble with Oct. 28th pak128 nightly

Started by Moe Ron, October 29, 2014, 06:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauthier

Pak128 r1490 (October 28th) loaded well with Simutrans r7352 for me. What versions are you using ?

Moe Ron

I've got the most recent version of simutrans, I believe it's the 120.0-7355 from today. The nightly folder and its contents, excluding the paks and engine itself, are from April.

gauthier

QuoteThe nightly folder and its contents, excluding the paks and engine itself, are from April.
I would say ... try remaking the whole folder from scratch. I have no clue of what can cause this problem anyway.

Frank

Exists the theme folder?

I think this is the problem.

Ters

Quote from: Frank on October 31, 2014, 08:20:37 AM
Exists the theme folder?

I think this is the problem.

There is nothing called "Construction" in the theme. You might be thinking it's theme related because it's a skin_besch_t, but that type is used for many other things as well (anything that is just a named set of images).

Moe Ron

Also, am I to simply take the pthreadGC2.dll from an older version of simutrans, or am I to find a new one? And if so, where?

An_dz

Download the nightly packages from the right boxes, where the title reads incl. history and log as zip. They include the full directory structure and files.

I'm sending a message to werniman to edit the title text as it doesn't explain exactly what the files are.

Ters

Quote from: An_dz on November 06, 2014, 01:36:25 AM
Download the nightly packages from the right boxes, where the title reads incl. history and log as zip. They include the full directory structure and files.

I'm sending a message to werniman to edit the title text as it doesn't explain exactly what the files are.

I think it might be easy to overlook the second column as somthing important without even reading what it says, but can't think of any suitable way to draw attention to it.