News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

New button for window tiltle got-pos needed

Started by prissi, August 28, 2011, 10:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prissi

Now almost any dialogue got a coordinate display and a connected button to go there, which is new for  citiy and depots windows. However the "eye"-icon I drew is horrible. Please, all graphics articts out there, provide a nicer icon for the default skin, please.

vilvoh

Any sketch to inspire? perhaps a sample image?

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

prissi

A nice grey eye graphics was my idea for location. But it could be as well a lighthouse or a compass. Whatever could indicate: "By pressing this button the map will jump to the location of the item shown in this dialoge"

Fabio

vilvoh

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

prissi

Same size than the other items in the skins.png. However, the pin is very similar to the sticky icon. So maybe not a pin.

An_dz

Yes, the pin isn't a good idea, some days ago I created a pin, but to use as the sticky icon. It didn't look good.

Here are 4 options:

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

prissi

jamespetts

Has one of these been integrated into any pakset yet?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

prissi

jamespetts

Hmm - I can't find the skin .pngs in the pak64 repository. Perhaps I'm being dim: apologies for asking what is probably obvious, but where can I find the skins?

prissi

Not in any pakset, in the executable trunk. There is a directory skins.src

jamespetts