News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

pak192.comic - Articulated Bus Bug

Started by Baseball02, October 25, 2009, 06:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baseball02

It seems to be that when I put in an articulated bus, only the front gets filled and it thinks the bus is already filled to capacity. Please change it so that the back can get filled too.

sanna

A wild guess here... would the articulated bus be too long to fit into a single station tile? If that is the case (it will be reported on the top of the depot window when setting up a new convoi how many station tiles are required to completely service the convoi), then you will need to make your bus stops two tiles long by placing two of them in a straight line.

Michael 'Cruzer'

I think you mean the 2 Mercedes Citaro busses in newest nightly.
It's correct, you need 2 stops for this one, because it's too long for one stop.
Founder and Ex-Maintainer of pak192.comic. Provider of Simutrans Hosting rental service.

ispero

First, sorry for my english, I use Google Translator.

I have this problem:

I built the bus station with three tracks, but can not find a signal that allows me to choose between the three stops and I always have traffic chaos you see.

Is there some sort of signal that can help me? You see, traffic lights do not fix the problem. If no such signal would be a good time to create it.

vilvoh

If I recall correctly, you must use the choose signal (elección de plataforma) that forces the vehicle to choose between all free stops available. Does pak192.comic include that kind of signal?

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

ispero

Quote from: vilvoh on December 30, 2009, 10:47:45 AM
If I recall correctly, you must use the choose signal (elección de plataforma) that forces the vehicle to choose between all free stops available. Does pak192.comic include that kind of signal?
In the imagen you can see the menu "Carretera" (Road) and is not include that kind of signal. You can use this signal with train or Narrowgauge.