News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

(11.35) Electricity Boost Bug

Started by zook2, August 21, 2014, 06:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zook2

Max. Electricity Boost for the factory is 80%, 398% were reached. Production was increased accordingly. Statistics are consistent after a reload.

http://freakshare.com/files/h9r43zwm/new-3.rar.html

zook2

I also just noted that in this network, the power demand jumps from 124 to 1050123 MW several times per second. Load at city substations does something similar.

jamespetts

Thank you for this report. I am currently not able to fix any bugs, unfortunately, as I am in the process of moving home, but it has been suggested that this might be related to disconnexion problems in the network game. This post will be a useful reference when I start fixing bugs again (or for anyone else who is minded to have a go).
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

I am in the process of reviewing old bug reports. Can I ask whether anyone has experienced anything of this nature in recent times (i.e. with Simutrans-Extended nightly builds)? Some of the bug reports from the second half of 2014 seem not to have been followed up as I was otherwise occupied at that time with buying a house.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.