News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Passangers/Mail

Started by HarrierST, November 04, 2017, 01:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrierST

With a recent down load, if you click on a building you get info on passengers and mail and the estimated  walking timings in 2 separate lists (on the same screen but one below the other).  Resulting in other info not being displayed (off screen).

As the 2 lists seem identical why not combine them. Then only display any differences for mail.

Unfortunately this site does not allow me to post a screenshot  so I can not show you what I mean.

jamespetts

I cannot reproduce this with the current nightly download, I am afraid. Can you give more details as to how this can be reproduced? If you need to upload a screenshot, you can upload it to a files.simutrans-germany.com.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Ves

I think I know what you talk about:
When there are many stops within walking distance of a building, the list of stops grows so long that the window gets too big for the screen.
This is already fixed in the classes-branch, where it will now only list the closest 5 or 6 stops, as well as the furthest stop.

HarrierST

Yes that is what I was referring to. Great that you have already modified it.   :)

HarrierST

Quote from: jamespetts on November 04, 2017, 12:31:41 PM
Can you give more details as to how this can be reproduced? If you need to upload a screenshot, you can upload it to a files.simutrans-germany.com.

I tried to access this site today, to upload a savegame on another query.

But I was redirected to a page advertising a company called "Plesk. There was no info about simutrans.

Edit
OK - my first mistake,  I typed "files.sim..."

Edit 2.
Still can not connect the file to Simutrans. To late now try again tomorrow.