Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
one of which involves a magic constant of 2^31-1
You mean the largest positive number representable by a 32bit signed integer?
In that case, I definitely cannot reproduce this. Does this occur with the current nightly version?
New information about the "sloppy" map, when I loaded it up today a handful of error messages appeared...
Check the screenshot here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1doWdHwPNzr3fNWZ4zra_ttYYV4_sUxwl/view?usp=sharing
That is very likely from players testing the new option. You are welcome to host a server on your own. Just generate a game without trees (to have a small file size) and load it as a server. Even for a fixed time every night will contribute to more online servers.
I don't know if it has anything to do with the new tool, but the number of servers is on the increase by now - unfortunately all offline.
Simutrans Help Center / Re: Make a real city in Simutrans
« Last post by emirkir on Today at 02:28:20 PM »
I found a map that could probably work? What do you guys say?
Source from Lantmäteriet (Swedish "plot measuring" company)
Link to photo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wJWPWMOk_rTkMeD7GzocGxOYCaBG6hIy/view?usp=sharing
I'm totally new to heightmaps, I've never created one... Can you help me?

I think the manual building is part of the fun, but the terrain...
[DE]Deutsch (German) / Re: DSGVO ab 25.5.2018
« Last post by Frank on Today at 09:30:12 AM »
Musste noch eine Änderung vornehmen in Bezug zur History vom Wiki, da dort die IP gespeichert wird. Die Löschung aber erst erfolgt, wenn Einträge aus der History raus fallen.
Fixed in r8452

The background colour of the selected line was the player colour, making it virtually impossible to fix this issue without setting gui_color_text_highlight to either black or white. Now it follows the same colours as a normal list would.
Honestly, I did not look into it, because I usually never touch the scenario code. Does starting a server on the cmmandline and then connecting to another client works? Otherwise I need the files to test it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10