News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

[patch] tram way remover

Started by Dwachs, January 13, 2010, 10:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwachs

This patch adds way remover for tram tracks (which is broken and not working).

With this patch, the tram track remover solely removes tram tracks, connections by rail tracks are not recognized.

The rail track remover keeps its ability to remove tram tracks (but can be made more strict if requested).

Both removers delete signals of the other waytype if found on their route.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

prissi

If the tram driver does only remove tram tracks, should it not rather stop than continue trough rails and delete tram tracks on the other side? Or should it not rather delete everything on its way (as I would expect it) be it rather rail or tram track (as the rail tool should do too).

Dwachs

Quote from: prissi on January 13, 2010, 11:08:17 AM
If the tram driver does only remove tram tracks, should it not rather stop than continue trough rails and delete tram tracks on the other side?
In this implementation tram tracks connected by rail track are considered unconnected and are not deleted.
Or should it not rather delete everything on its way (as I would expect it) be it rather rail or tram track (as the rail tool should do too).
Then it would be equivalent to rail track remover.

In the trunk implementation, the tram track remover does not work at all.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

prissi

Yes, since tram is not a real waytype anyway.

BUt I was thinking, like a tram remover allows starting and ending only on tram tracks and the track remover on tracks and they both delete everything in between.