News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

"World in pak64"

Started by Santimmendez, December 04, 2014, 05:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santimmendez

Hey guys! I really love playing simutrans, and today, I was remembering about that world fuzion did. Anyhow, the file was uploaded in Megaupload, and as everyone knows Megaupload doesn't exists anymore, Does anyone has the file and the fuzion's pak64 file? I really want to play with that world again.
People! I hope you could upload it, thanks!!

Santimmendez

I'm looking for the savegame, not the map without the cities

prissi

I have the Savegame, but it is useless with modern versions (or you are talkinf from something else). The are so many trains that do not exist and will be replaced by random (useless) ones. Moreover, player 1 run consists which will remain unedible (because player 1 cannot own depots).

Santimmendez

Thank you Prissi for your help, I really wanted to play again that world, it was just great. Anyway and again, thank you for your time!

Ters

Quote from: prissi on December 07, 2014, 10:52:38 PM
I have the Savegame, but it is useless with modern versions (or you are talkinf from something else). The are so many trains that do not exist and will be replaced by random (useless) ones. Moreover, player 1 run consists which will remain unedible (because player 1 cannot own depots).

Wow, how old is this game? I don't remember any of these changes.

Santimmendez

The world in pak64 was updated for its last time in 2009, and I downloaded in 2010, but I changed my computer so I couldn't play with it again.

fuzion_051

Hi Santimmendez,

Good news, I was still able to rummage earlier this year that old savegame I uploaded here. I've opened it on a fairly recent version of Simutrans and it still works fine ;) How can I possibly send the file and pak folder to you so you can enjoy it again?
Thanks. Btw I haven't done additional updates on the game and I guess it is still in the year 2009.