News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

[SOLVED] Cannot commit a pakset with SVN (E170001)

Started by gauthier, April 17, 2017, 05:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauthier

Struggling on this for an hour now:

Checking out and updating of paksets'code from sourceforce works well. When commiting I get the E170001 error. I tried removing ~/.subversion/auth as advised somewhere and svn should have prompted me for my credentials but it did not and I still get this error. Even specifying them through the commit command line does not work.

Quotesvn commit -m "pak128: blah blah" --username empounet --password ***********
svn: E170001: Échec de la propagation (commit), détails :
svn: E170001: Authorization failed

prissi

Can you log onto sourceforge. It may be that SF wants you to confirm your identity by logging on from time to time?

gauthier

I tried it, logging in worked fine. Also I just commited from my old computer (windows 7) and it worked fine too. The problem comes from the svn installation on this computer (linux)  :-[

An_dz

prissi

And maybe also update svn to a more recent version since support for old svn versions is removed from time to time.

So if it is debian/ubuntu try "sudo apt-get update" and then "sudo apt-get upgrade"

gauthier

@An_dz:
QuoteRacine du dépôt : svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/simutrans/code

@prissi:
Quotesvn, version 1.9.3 (r1718519)

I ran the two update commands, svn version stayed 1.9.3 and commit still does not work :(

EDIT: tried svn cleanup with no success.

EDIT2: did not see the "https" instead of "svn" in your link ... relocated and worked. Thanks !