News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Suggestion for JIT mechanics revision.

Started by DrSuperGood, July 06, 2014, 01:41:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Václav

Quote from: DrSuperGood on December 16, 2014, 04:31:35 PM
Overflowing storages is not allowed in JIT2.
Ha ... Thanks. But on other side, when you need to transport something from one end of map to other end, you often load long train of common length (currently I use ten tiles long). Because train with only one waggon does not have a sense.

So, here is space for two changes.
1. Train will wait until it is unloaded (it means that goods are unloaded per parts - as they can go into shop)
2. Overflowing goods are unloaded to station - and there they wait for next transportation or usage by shop (similar to what I requested some time ago). And storage of shop or factory should be empty before next supply.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

DrSuperGood

QuoteHa ... Thanks. But on other side, when you need to transport something from one end of map to other end, you often load long train of common length (currently I use ten tiles long). Because train with only one waggon does not have a sense.
Yup, that is why you use a truck instead of a train or boat.

Václav

Truck is dead. Long live the truck.  :)

But sometimes, and mostly on very long routes - where it is possible to release many trucks, it is a very difficult to regulate trucks in such way that they would leave loading bay alone.

And then, again, it would be needed if overflowing goods would be unloaded to station - from which goods could be given to shop or factory with delay.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní